Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Melting All Over You


I can't explain how much I love being able to snuggle my little boy, watch my husband light up like a Christmas tree as he coos over our son, and then to be wrapped up in that handsome man's arms.  Life is sweet.  There are times when I simply don't feel like I can get enough of my boys...  where I can't hold my baby for long enough or express to my husband how incredible I think he is.  Words fail me so often these days.  I've been trying to be better about giving undivided attention to both William and Richard.  Instead of indulging in a TV show or reading a book while I nurse William, I've taken to simply admiring what a handsome little boy he is, and the miracle it is that I can nourish such a big baby.  I've been trying to make what my husband tells me the only thing that's racing through my mind, and to continue to validate his interest by being interested in them myself.  I often find myself repeating in my prayers to Heavenly Father how much I am thankful to be able to be William's mommy and Richard's wife, how thankful I am for my special time with them, and how incredible they both are to me.  Word's can't describe the gratitude I feel for Heavenly Father trusting me to be the mother to one of his precious angels.  William has such a sweet spirit.  I'd do anything for him.  It is such a blessing to be a wife and mother.  Life isn't always perfect, but it sure is sweet with moments like these.  God knew what He was doing when He placed us in families.

No comments:

Post a Comment