Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photography

Remember how I said I am going to be trying new things?  Well, photography has been on the tippy top of my list for ages now, so Rich and I made the plunge, bought a spiffy nice camera, and are self tutoring ourselves how to take fabulous pictures! (We'll get there some day... ha)
Here are a few of our attempts:








 (Leaves by Rich)


Look at this face I get to snuggle next to every night! How handsome is he?!


We have the cutest pumpkin patch here!  We want to go back when the lighting is more flattering to take some real good family pictures.  Maybe Mr. Baby C will be with us by then?!





(Pumpkins by Rich)




 Did I mention that I'm training to be a super sexy model?!  Rich doesn't mind... ;)


My Tuesday companion- he hung out on the sliding glass door all day!


Our ever growing baby.  I'm 37 weeks 5 days here.  We're, or I'm, SO ready for him to be here with us!


Most of our pictures at this point are just everyday objects around us.  Soon we'll get to practice people/baby photography though, which we're STOKED for! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Those are all very awesome photos. I especially love the 2nd one and the 5th one. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you have a new camera. You're going to go crazy when baby boy gets here. Also, LOVE the belly shots. You are smokin' hot (I especially love the pregnancy midriff). I was just looking at some of my pregnancy shots a few weeks ago, and apparently I didn't realize how big I was because that's how ALL my shirts were (that I actually wore...IN PUBLIC). Thankfully I had a tank top underneath but nonetheless, there wasn't a shirt that was long enough. Maybe I should have bought a bigger size, eh? You look adorable though! Love you posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love YOUR* posts....that's what I meant to say.

    ReplyDelete