Saturday, July 21, 2012

Big Wonders

On our move to Las Vegas, we met our best friends Whittlee and Stewart in Flagstaff, AZ. They are the world's greatest friends! It's not often that you find couple friends where the wives gel, hubbys gel, and hubbys and wives gel; so we consider ourselves incredibly fortunate!

We didn't have a lot of time, but we drove with our sweet friends to see the Grand Canyon. It was worth the extra 3 hours of driving!! Not only was the company great, but we got to see one of God's breathtaking beauties.

As we drove the rest of the way into Las Vegas today, seeing all the rocky formations made me turn introspective. When I look at these beautiful creations, I can't help but believe there is a God. I can't help but believe He created all things. It all adds up to me; and I am so thankful I get to be on this earth to enjoy such wonders.

There is beauty in unexpected things.

No comments:

Post a Comment