Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Lucky I'm In Love With My Best Friend"

(Written Aug. 30)

The lyrics to this song keep replaying over and over in my head lately. I feel so blessed to be married to my incredible husband. We each have our imperfections and weaknesses, but they seem to matter less and less as time goes by. Rich is so patient with me and is constantly encouraging me to do things that will help me to grow and learn. I really appreciate this because it helps me to not go stir crazy, and lets me know that he will forever want what is best for me and will be on the look out for things I might be interested in.
As he finds little ways to serve me and I find little ways to serve him, our appreciation for each other just grows and grows (imagine that!)  I'm so grateful I can entrust my whole heart to him. It's a treasure to have someone so dedicated to the same values and virtues you are.
In a world that I often feel is changing at an ever rapid rate, I'm thankful I can count on my husband to be one of my sure constants.
This man is pure gold through and through. He has a pure, sincere heart, an honest work ethic, and is willing to sacrifice whatever the Lord requires of him to be His servant.
Each one of us picks our spouce for a variety of reasons, and I'm simply so grateful Heavenly Father lead me to this one.  He is everything I need and could hope for and then some.



No comments:

Post a Comment